- Starting your own business is a fantastic alternative to working full-time or being a stay-at-home mum. I’ll show you how to make it happen
If you’re ready to make the leap and start your own business you’ll find all the tools, training and support you need right here
If you’re tired of juggling a career and family, or feel “stuck” with your business, I’ll help you find the best way forward for you (no cookie-cutter, one size fits all approach here)
I’m a busy mum running a successful business from home and juggling this with two rapidly growing boys (12 and 10), husband, dog, and life in general. After holding senior positions in the corporate and charity sectors I was tired of the long hours, daily commute and feeling I wasn’t the best mother or employee, not to mention the constant work-life balancing act.
I desperately wanted to work from home and be my own boss so I could spend more time with my boys and take control of my life. I started applying my marketing, business development and fundraising experience to my businesses and I’ve never looked back. My life is still busy but I’m in charge now and I LOVE working from home. I’m grateful for my amazing lifestyle every day and want to show other women that starting their own business is a fantastic alternative to working full-time or being a stay-at-home mum. You do have options!
Join Women’s Way To Wealth (it’s free!) and Create The Right Business For You
“Dear Cassie, thank you for writing. I’m finding so much information that I intend to learn and use! When you asked if I had a burning question, yes I do. I . . . was reading about autoresponders. . . . How do I get people to give me their emails? What is the best, least intrusive way?” (see the MMSpark blog for my answer and the 4-part video series on list building) C Ewart
“I am on your mailing list and I really think your posts/website/information that you share is really great and very, very useful, so many thanks!!!” C Machado, Chingford
This 2 hour workshop was just what I needed – a succinct, practical, interactive journey through a simple 7-Step Business Start Up Process. An all-round thought-provoking, inspiring networking event led by a positive female role model. Belinda B, Berkhamsted
I’m only just starting out on my own and find the whole process of setting up a business very overwhelming. Cassie broke down the basic concepts into bite-size chunks, enabling me to see the areas I need to be aware of, as well as the pitfalls.” A Parmar, Enfield
Cassie Hicks’ presentation ‘Kick start your home business 2013′ spurred a whole new concept in my business building plans…how can I gain an ongoing income while I’m meeting life’s other priorities? D. Ellen, Chingford
Sign-Up For The “7 Easy Steps To Kick Start Your Business” Video Training, And Discover:
- Hands-on tools and training to help you set up your own business even if you’re a complete newbie and you’ve never had a business or website in your life
- How to have a business on the web even if the thought of sending emails sends chills down your spine
- Real world, simple step-by-step methods for setting up your own business
- How to recognise your unique skills and talents, and use them to create a highly profitable business
- Ways to start taking action today and turn what you learn into new income FAST
- Simple but very powerful marketing strategies to grow your business
- Common mistakes many new business owners make and how to avoid them
- And, much, much more!
Let me help you build your own unique business. You choose the business, you put in the work and you reap the rewards. It’s all about you!
Join Me On Google+
Get Even More
If you enjoyed this article, please join my subscribers! You will not only receive free updates by email, you'll also get additional subscriber-only tips